You're invited to the next roundtable discussion!
Tuesday, April 6 at 10am PT / 1pm ET (1 hour)
Does this sound like you?
You thought you had it all figured out, but thanks to 2020’s ongoing challenges, disruptions, and new realities,
you've got some problems to solve…
- You've got big plans, but it’s going to take strategic and creative thinking to bring your ideas to life and fulfill your creative purpose in the world.
- You need to reinvent yourself but you're stuck in your current situation and not sure how to proceed.
- You're grateful to have a job in this current climate, but work still demands results – and you need creative solutions, like, pronto.
This is what inspires me to host the Creative Solutions 💡 Virtual Roundtables
Once per month, I invite fellow problem-solvers together who are hungry to create results and participate in a creative brainstorming session.
I want you to walk away inspired and equipped with:
- Creative problem-solving techniques that are as inspiring as they are pandemic-proof
- A reliable framework for taking the LEAD in your business, your relationships, and your creative life
- New perspectives that will open the flood gates of intuitive possibilities and help you create your future self
Join me on Tuesday, April 6 at 10am PT / 1pm ET (1 hour)
We’ll discuss exactly where we're at –
and create our way from stuck to unstuck like the creative geniuses we already are.